Five Ways to Give:
- Give at the weekend service at the Vineyard. You can give using the envelopes found in the foyer near the coat rack. Simply complete the information on the envelope and drop it in the bag as it is passed.
- Give Online. Giving online is safe, secure and easy. Click here to give.
- Give by mailing in your gift during the week. You can drop the postage-paid envelope, found in the foyer near the coat rack, in the mail and it will be sent to the Vineyard office.
- Use your bank’s bill pay feature. You can utilize your bank’s bill pay service to have checks automatically cut and mailed to the Vineyard.
- Give through the Automatic Bank Debit option. The automatic bank debit option is a flexible giving option that allows you to set up monthly or bimonthly gifts to the Vineyard. Click here to download the Automatic Bank Debit Form
Is My Giving Tax-deductible?
All contributions to the Vineyard are 100% tax-deductible (if giving cash, an offering envelope must be completed for your offering to be tax-deductible.) Giving statements are mailed twice a year.